Withnalls Lawyers respects your rights and privacy under the National Privacy Principles contained in the Privacy Act 1988.
This Policy explains how we manage any personal information we have about you.
Withnalls may hold the following personal information about you
– Name, address and contact details
– Date of birth
– Email address
– Occupation and name of employer
– Other personal details or any other information received by us in the course of providing legal services to you.
How we collect your personal information
We generally collect your personal information directly from you when we provide legal services to you. We obtain this information from you in person, by telephone or in writing.
Your personal information is only used
– To provide legal services you instruct us in
– To assist us in conducting our business including marketing our legal services, but limited to your identity
– We do not use your information for any other purpose without your prior consent
– All reasonable steps are taken to ensure that your personal information is stored securely.
How do I access my personal information?
You may request access to your personal information by writing to the Privacy Officer at the address below. Any queries about this Policy, or if you wish to update your personal information, should also be in writing to the Privacy Officer: